[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Custom Gerrit Dashboard for Juno-2

Tzu-Mainn Chen tzumainn at redhat.com
Wed Jul 2 02:52:23 UTC 2014

Heya,

I was trying to help with the Horizon Juno-2 reviews, and found the launchpad link
(https://launchpad.net/horizon/+milestone/juno-2) a bit unhelpful in figuring out
which items actually need reviews, as some of the items marked 'Needs Code Review'
are works in progress, or already reviewed and waiting for approval, or abandoned.

So I've created a custom Gerrit dashboard for Horizon Juno-2 blueprints and bugs:

http://goo.gl/hmhMXW (the long URL is excessively long)

It is limited to reviews that are related to Juno-2 blueprints and bugs, and
relies on the topic branch being set correctly.  The top section lists changes that
only need a +A.  The bottom section lists changes that are waiting for a +2 review,
and includes changes with -1s for informational purposes (it excludes changes with
a -2, though).

The URL was created using Sean Dague's gerrit-dash-creator using a script-generated
dashboard definition that takes in a milestone argument and scrapes the appropriate
Horizon launchpad milestone page.  That means that the above URL won't update if
and when items are added or removed from Juno-2.  However, it can be easily
regenerated; and can be run for Juno-3 and future milestones.

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks,
Tzu-Mainn Chen