[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

Luke Gorrie luke at tail-f.com
Tue Jul 1 17:12:03 UTC 2014

Howdy!

I wrote a new version of shellci today and have it up and running and
voting on the sandbox.

It's described on the Github page: https://github.com/SnabbCo/shellci

Currently this is simple shell scripts to receive review.openstack.org
gerrit events, run tests and determine results, then post reviews. It does
not yet run devstack/tempest and I hope to reuse that part from somebody
else's efforts. (I know ODL have done reusable work here and I plan to look
into that. Anybody else?)

Ideas and encouragement welcome as always. Let's find out if this point in
the design space is practical or not.

Cheers,
-Luke