[openstack-dev] [Ironic] PXE driver deploy issues

Rohan Kanade openstack at rohankanade.com
Fri Jan 31 09:34:33 UTC 2014

> The deploy ramdisk should ping back the Ironic API and call the
> vendor_passthru/pass_deploy_info with the iscsi informations etc... So,
> make sure you've built your deploy ramdisk after this patch landed on

Any strategies on how to verify if the ramdisk has been deployed on the
server?

Also, I am using different Power and VendorPassthru interfaces (unreleased
SeaMicro), And i am using PXE only for Deploy interface. How can the
pass_deploy_info be called by the ramdisk since it is not implemented by
SeaMicro VendorPassthru?

Regards,
Rohan Kanade