[openstack-dev] [oslo] starting work on oslo.test graduation

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Thu Jan 30 22:21:12 UTC 2014

I've started working on moving some of our test code out of the incubator
and into a library. I started with the test base classes and fixtures
because they're at the bottom of the dependency graph, and moving anything
else out was going to require copying the test stuff from the incubator,
and that seemed like it would just cause more cleanup work later.

The blueprint is at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo/+spec/graduate-oslo-test and the
scratch repository where I've done the git filter-branch work is at
https://github.com/dhellmann/oslo.test. I'd like a few people (esp. Monty,
since he is listed as the maintainer of the fixture stuff) to take a look
at the results before I submit the change request to -infra to import the
repository into our git server next week.

Doug