[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] PCI pass-through SRIOV on Jan. 29th

Robert Li (baoli) baoli at cisco.com
Wed Jan 29 22:44:37 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

that's a good find. profileid as part of IEEE 802.1br needs to be in
binding:profile, and can be specified by a normal user, and later possibly
the pci_flavor. Would it be wrong to say something as in below in the
policy.json?
 "create_port:binding:vnic_type": "rule:admin_or_network_owner"
 "create_port:binding:profile:profileid": "rule:admin_or_network_owner"

If it's not appropriate, then I agree with you we may need another
extension.

--Robert