[openstack-dev] [savanna] Undoing a change in the alembic migrations

Trevor McKay tmckay at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 22:17:06 UTC 2014

Hi Sergey,

  In https://review.openstack.org/#/c/69982/1 we are moving the
'main_class' and 'java_opts' fields for a job execution into the
job_configs['configs'] dictionary.  This means that 'main_class' and
'java_opts' don't need to be in the database anymore.

  These fields were just added in the initial version of the migration
scripts.  The README says that migrations work "from icehouse". Since
this is the initial script, does that mean we can just remove references
to those fields from the db models and the script, or do we need a new
migration script (002) to erase them?

Thanks,

Trevor