[openstack-dev] Hierarchicical Multitenancy Discussion

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:36:04 UTC 2014

CC'd Adam Young

Several of us were very much in favor of this around the Folsom release,
but we settled on domains as a solution to the most immediate use case
(isolation between flat collections of tenants, without impacting the rest
of openstack). I don't think it has been discussed much in the keystone
community since, but it's still a concept that I'm very much interested in,
as it's much more powerful than domains when it comes to issues like
granular delegation.