[openstack-dev] Hierarchicical Multitenancy Discussion

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:06:36 UTC 2014

For those of you in Europe, I would appreciate your attendance at 2100 UTC if you can make it. I know this is a bad time for you, so I will also jump in #openstack-meeting-alt on Friday at 1600 UTC. We can have an impromptu discussion there so I can incorporate your knowledge and feedback into the 2100 meeting.

Thanks!

Vish