[openstack-dev] [nova][swift] Importing Launchpad Answers in Ask OpenStack

Swapnil Kulkarni swapnilkulkarni2608 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:49:04 UTC 2014

Stef,

Getting lauchpad bus in ask.openstack would really help people and this
looks really nice.(just saw some question-answers) I was not able to search
for questions though and  (answered/unanswered) questions filters are not
working. Just one small question, how the import will happen for future
launchpad questions? Or launchpad questions will be disabled making
ask.openstack default for openstack questions-answers?

Best Regards,
Swapnil
*"It's better to SHARE"*