[openstack-dev] [nova][swift] Importing Launchpad Answers in Ask OpenStack

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Jan 29 00:38:18 UTC 2014

Hello folks

we're almost ready to import all questions and asnwers from LP Answers
into Ask OpenStack.  You can see the result of the import from Nova on
the staging server http://ask-staging.openstack.org/

There are some formatting issues for the imported questions and I'm
trying to evaluate how bad these are.  The questions I see are mostly
readable and definitely pop up in search results, with their answers so
they are valuable already as is. Some parts, especially the logs, may
not look as good though. Fixing the parsers and get a better rendering
for all imported questions would take an extra 3-5 days of work (maybe
more) and I'm not sure it's worth it.

Please go ahead and browse the staging site and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
stef