[openstack-dev] Havana Release V3 Extensions and new features to quota

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:01:25 UTC 2014

Hi Vinod,

Sorry for the top post, but there is a lot that needs to be done across projects to make the idea of domains and trees actually work. One of the issues which you mention below is the idea of quotas. I was just having a discussion with some folks in IRC about this very issue, and there are quite a few people who would like to help with this. I’m going to send out another email to the list entitled “Hierarchicical Multitenancy Discussion” in a bit on this topic.

Vish