[openstack-dev] Mistral + taskflow mini-meetup

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jan 27 18:21:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,

In order to encourage further discussion off IRC and more in public I'd like to share a etherpad that was worked on during a 'meetup' with some of the mistral folks and me.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/taskflow-mistral-jan-meetup

It was more of a (mini) in-person meetup but I thought I'd be good to gather some feedback there and let the more general audience see this and ask any questions/feedback/other...

Some of the key distinctions between taskflow/mistral we talked about and as well other various DSL aspects and some possible action items.

Feel free to ask questions,

-Josh