[openstack-dev] [Climate] [Ceilometer] Integration

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Jan 27 16:12:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've created a blueprint for Climate support in Ceilometer:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/climate-support

I've added a list of resources that I think should be metered. I'm not
sure about the other ones that I encountered in Climate; feel free to
amend that list in the whiteboard if you think some are missing, or if
you have further details.

I didn't create specifically a blueprint in Climate as I found this one:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/climate/+spec/notifications

which should cover what's needed by Ceilometer. The implementation of
this one will depend on the oslo-messaging blueprint, so I've added it
as a dependency.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
-- Free Software hacker - independent consultant