[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Terminology Revival #1 - Roles

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 15:43:54 UTC 2014

Based on this thread which didn't seem to get clear outcome, I have one
last suggestion:

* Deployment Role

It looks that it might satisfy participants of this discussion. When I
internally talked to people it got the best reactions from already
suggested terms.

Depending on your reactions for this suggestion, if we don't get to
agreement of majority by the end of the week, I would call for voting
starting next week.

Thanks
-- Jarda