[openstack-dev] [Tempest - Stress test] : cleanup() removing resources for all tenants with an admin_manager

LELOUP Julien Julien.LELOUP at 3ds.com
Mon Jan 27 14:55:38 UTC 2014

Hello Boris,

Rally seemes to be a really interesting tool and I will eventually using it for full scale benchmarking.

However I will focus on tempest based tests for the time being in order to have these tests replayed regularly during the integration process.
I believe that my needs are covered by both Tempest and Rally and if time allow me to do so, I will submit the same kind of scenario for full scale benchmarking.

Best Regards,

Julien LELOUP
julien.leloup at 3ds.com