[openstack-dev] #openstack-meeting-3 available for meetings

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jan 27 08:51:25 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We added a new logged channel for meetings that you may want to lurk in:

#openstack-meeting-3

That means we now have three channels (#openstack-meeting,
#openstack-meeting-alt, #openstack-meeting-3) available for meetings,
which should solve meeting space congestion for the time being. We might
rename the first two for consistency to meeting-1 and meeting-2 in the
future if we find a convenient way to redirect users of those channels.

For reference, meetings appear at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings

An .ics feed of those meetings is available at:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)