[openstack-dev] Fw: [Glance] Is the 'killed' state ever set in v2?

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Sun Jan 26 14:36:36 UTC 2014

It does not seem very ReSTful--or very usable, for that matter--for a
resource to be permanently modified when you a PUT fails. So I don't think
we need the 'killed' status. It was purposefully left out of v2 images,
which is not just a reskin of v1.

Perhaps there is still a bug where an image is getting stuck in 'saving' or
some other state when a PUT fails?