[openstack-dev] [Trove] how to list available configuration parameters for datastores

Craig Vyvial cp16net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 21:15:01 UTC 2014

Looks like there is a "short cut" if you know the datastore version and you
want to look it up.

Exist today in the code:
/datastores/<datastore>/versions/<version>
/datastores/versions/<version>

Add these paths:
/datastores/<datastore>/versions/<version>/parameters
/datastores/versions/<version>/parameters
/datastores/versions/<version>/parameters/<parameters>

This would the new set of paths for the parameters.

Any objections?