[openstack-dev] [all] stable/havana currently blocked - do not approve or recheck stable/* patches

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Jan 24 13:26:42 UTC 2014

So looking at the gate this morning, stable/* nova is failing on unit
test a lot. Russell has fixes for those things in master.

I'd ask the stable team to pull all the nova stable/* changes out of the
gate (grab the change, and push a new version, which will kick it back
to check) and rebase them on top of the unit test fixes. Because right
now nova stable/* changes are the biggest cause of gate resets.

	-Sean