[openstack-dev] [Neutron][3rd Party Testing] Jenkins setup

Akihiro Motoki motoki at da.jp.nec.com
Fri Jan 24 12:09:00 UTC 2014

(2014/01/22 2:56), Lucas Eznarriaga wrote:
> Hi,
>

>     For step 3/5, is the right procedure. Or is there a way to use a cmd to run all the tests and use a different mechanism to specify a filter for the tests to be run.
>

> I don't know if Tempest allows you to filter for the tests to be run.
> I'm following these steps to configure Jenkins but I still have issues with the Post build actions task to run the commands to scp the test logs in a server to make them available and write its url into the gerrit plugin environment variable to be returned to OS/neutron review.
> Any hint from someone who has this part already solved?

I use SCP publisher plugin to copy logs of a build to a log server.
It is better to use SCP publisher plugin from the master branch.
This version allows us to copy logs even if an error occurs and
copy jenkins console to a log server.
This thread [1] in openstack-infra ML helps us.

Regarding URL configuration in Gerrit Trigger plugin,
try to configure "URL to post" in Gerrit Trigger Advanced configuration in each job.
My configuration is "http://<logserver>/<path>/$JOB_NAME/$BUILD_NUMBER"

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2013-December/thread.html#563

Thanks,
Akihiro