[openstack-dev] [Keystone] bp proposal: quotas on users and projects per domain

Florent Flament florent.flament-ext at cloudwatt.com
Thu Jan 23 22:07:28 UTC 2014

I understand that not everyone may be interested in such feature.

On the other hand, some (maybe shallow) Openstack users may be
interested in setting quotas on users or projects. Also, this feature
wouldn't do any harm to the other users who wouldn't use it.

If some contributors are willing to spend some time in adding this
feature to Openstack, is there any reason not to accept it ?