[openstack-dev] [All] Code proposal deadline for Icehouse

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 22:02:32 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Last cycle we had A "feature proposal deadline" across some projects.
This was the date that code associated with blueprints had to be posted
for review to make the release.  This was in advance of the official
feature freeze (merge deadline).

Last time this deadline was used by 5 projects across 3 different dates [1].

I would like to add a deadline for this again for Nova.  I'm thinking 2
weeks ahead of the feature freeze right now, which would be February 18th.

I'm wondering if it's worth coordinating on this so the schedule is less
confusing.  Thoughts on picking a single date?  How's Feb 18?

If this isn't clearly resolved on the list before the next cross-project
meeting (Jan 28), let's discuss it then to nail it down.

Thanks,

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Havana_Release_Schedule

--
Russell Bryant