[openstack-dev] [TripleO] experimental queue now live and doing things

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Jan 23 11:35:52 UTC 2014

Thanks to the efforts of the folk working on the tripleo-ci story over
the last couple of months the virtualised-baremetal test setup is now
live and running tests.

It's currently only wired up to the tripleo-incubator - use 'check
experimental' to trigger a test run, and the runs all fail at the
moment...

But - we can now iterate on that - better logging, diagnose faults etc.

I think we have enough capacity today to move from experimental to
check, and to widen the scope from incubator to all the tripleo
projects - we should do that to learn about reliability, before moving
to broader tests (like triggering on nova changes).

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist