[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] A pair of mode keywords

Shixiong Shang sparkofwisdom.cloud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 19:11:15 UTC 2014

Sean, I agree with you. I prefer OpenStack as the single source of truth. What end user chooses may be different. But with this pair of keywords, at least we provide comprehensive coverage on all scenarios.

For Icehouse, I suggest we only consider the supports for the scenarios that OpenStack has full control of address assignment, plus one or two scenarios Comcast needs, in order to cover most of the deployments. We can leave other cases for future releases, or professional service opportunities.

Shixiong