[openstack-dev] [Neutron][3rd Party Testing] Jenkins setup

Lucas Eznarriaga lucas at midokura.com
Tue Jan 21 17:56:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

> For step 3/5, is the right procedure. Or is there a way to use a cmd to
> run all the tests and use a different mechanism to specify a filter for the
> tests to be run.

I don't know if Tempest allows you to filter for the tests to be run.
I'm following these steps to configure Jenkins but I still have issues with
the Post build actions task to run the commands to scp the test logs in a
server to make them available and write its url into the gerrit plugin
environment variable to be returned to OS/neutron review.
Any hint from someone who has this part already solved?

Thanks,
Lucas