[openstack-dev] Top Gate Reseting issues that need attention

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Jan 20 16:30:55 UTC 2014

I gave a -2 yesterday to all my Neutron patches. I did that because I
thought something was wrong with them, but then I started to realize it's a
general problem.
It makes sense to give some priority to the patches Eugene linked, even if
it would be better to have some people root causing the issues that are
plaguing the neutron gate. I saw at least 4 different failure modes and I'm
not even sure whether it's due to Neutron or the tempest changes we merged
during the sprint.

Salvatore

PS: I can't look at those issues today, as I have some backlog from last
week to deal with.