[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Access-key like authentication with password-rotation

Allamaraju, Subbu subbu at subbu.org
Mon Jan 20 07:00:03 UTC 2014

At work we're currently looking at related use cases, and access keys are useful without keystone actually managing passwords. The only issue with https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/access-key-authentication is that it requires client side code changes, which is a non-starter in many cases. HP cloud has a similar API (http://docs.hpcloud.com/api/identity) in their public cloud - but it too requires client code changes.

Cheers
Subbu