[openstack-dev] a "common" client library

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sat Jan 18 05:58:47 UTC 2014

On 17 January 2014 06:39, Mark Washenberger
<mark.washenberger at markwash.net> wrote:

> There's a few more items here that are needed for glance to be able to work
> with requests (which we really really want).
> 1) Support for 100-expect-continue is probably going to be required in
> glance as well as swift

Is this currently supported? If not, frankly, I wouldn't bother. The
semantics in HTTP/2 are much better - I'd aim straight at that.

> 2) Support for turning off tls/ssl compression (our streams are already
> compressed)

Out of interest - whats the overhead of running tls compression
against compressed data? Is it really noticable?

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist