[openstack-dev] [ironic] Disk Eraser

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 17 20:35:25 UTC 2014

Hi Rob

Then apart from the disk eraser and reinstalling the blade from scratch everytime it is returned from lease, and ensure network isolation, what are the other many concerns you are worried about for sharing the bare metal then? Would really like to know what the other "major issues are" that you see?

/Aaln