[openstack-dev] [all] stable/havana currently blocked - do not approve or recheck stable/* patches

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Jan 17 18:38:36 UTC 2014

Because of a pip issue with netaddr on stable/grizzly devstack, all the
stable/havana changes for jobs that include grenade are currently
blocked. This is because of stevedore's version enforcement of netaddr
versions inside the cinder scheduler.

John, Chmouel, Dean, and I have got eyes on it, waiting for a check to
return to figure out if we've gotten it sorted this time. Hopefully it
will be resolved soon, but until then havana jobs are just killing the gate.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
Samsung Research America