[openstack-dev] [TripleO] milestone-proposed branches

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Jan 17 17:29:51 UTC 2014

Hey, so I think my criteria would be:
 - low chance of user confusion
 - little or no overhead for dev until we're more broadly ready for
long term support

So - if you want to make an incubator release branch thats fine with me but:
 - please make sure the docs in the branch and trunk explain the situation:
    - no guarantee of release -> release stability
    - no guarantee of upgrade stability
    - it's a point-in-time snapshot of a moving story

-Rob

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist
HP Converged Cloud