[openstack-dev] [nova] [neutron] PCI pass-through network support

Sandhya Dasu (sadasu) sadasu at cisco.com
Thu Jan 16 13:19:50 UTC 2014

Hi Irena,
   Thanks for pointing out an alternative to the network xml solution to live migration. I am still not clear about the solution.

Some questions:

  1.  Where does the rename of the PCI device network interface name occur?
  2.  Can this rename be done for a VF? I think your example shows rename of a PF.

Thanks,
Sandhya