[openstack-dev] [Openstack][Nova][Docker] Devstack with docker driver

John Eckersberg jeckersb at redhat.com
Wed Jan 15 15:02:31 UTC 2014

Swapnil Kulkarni <swapnilkulkarni2608 at gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks Danilel.
>
> I tried adding the iptable rules but I am still getting error 500 with
> docker push
>
> I have added the container logs and iptables output at [1]
>
> [1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/61251/
>
> Best Regards,
> Swapnil

Swapnil,

I think this is because your OS_GLANCE_URL and OS_AUTH_URL are set to
127.0.0.1, and that address inside of the docker container is different
than the address outside (e.g. on the host itself).  If you have glance
and keystone running on a non-localhost address, then the traffic inside
of the container would be able to route correctly to the host and reach
the services.

- John