[openstack-dev] [Glance][All] Pecan migration strategies

Fei Long Wang flwang at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jan 15 10:11:08 UTC 2014

I'm echoing markwash's concern. At least for Glance, I didn't see a strong
justification or function gap to push us switching to Pecan. So I prefer to
implement it in next major version and pending it in Glance v2.

Thanks & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Tech Lead of Nitrogen (SME team)
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
Tel: 8610-82450513 | T/L: 905-0513
Email: flwang at cn.ibm.com
China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing

This time, with content!