[openstack-dev] [Neutron] About ports backing floating IPs

Yongsheng Gong gongysh at unitedstack.com
Wed Jan 15 00:30:22 UTC 2014

for all ports:
user can change the device_id and device owner easily, it will cause mess
in particularly for system ports, such as router interface and gateway
ports, dhcp ports etc.

dhcp port:
there is not point of updating its security groups, and I don't know the
effect when we update its Ip addresses from API too.

this applies to other system ports.