[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Deployment Management section - Wireframes

Vitaly Kramskikh vkramskikh at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 14 20:35:43 UTC 2014

Hi Jaromir,

2014/1/13 Jaromir Coufal <jcoufal at redhat.com>

> So what we can do at the moment (until there is some way to specify which
> node to remove) is to inform user, which nodes were removed in the end...
> at least.
>
> In the future, I'd like to enable user to have both ways available - just
> decrease number and let system to decide which nodes are going to be
> removed for him (but at least inform in advance which nodes are the chosen
> ones). Or, let user to choose by himself.

I think the functionality to choose which node is allocated for each role
is needed to. I didn't realize how/if it is possible from the wireframes.

For example, I have 3 racks. I want to allocate 1 node from each rack for
Controller and make other nodes Computes and then make each rack a separate
availability zone. In this case I need to specify which exact node will
become Controller.

Is it possible to do this?

--
Vitaly Kramskikh,