[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party-testing] Sharing information

Lucas Eznarriaga lucas at midokura.com
Tue Jan 14 15:49:08 UTC 2014

Hi,
I will also be available for a meeting tomorrow.
@Mohammad, we are still working on our 3rd party testing setup so do not
take Midokura CI Bot votes too seriously yet.
So far I have followed the links on the etherpad to have the jenkins+gerrit
trigger plugin working with the current setup that's what I haven't added
anything else yet.

Cheers,
Lucas