[openstack-dev] Pre-caching images on nova-compute

Anastasis Andronidis andronat_asf at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:17:24 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,my name is Anastasios Andronidis, I am a Technical student at CERN and I was working on a project that helped CMS experiment to pre-cache images on nova-compute nodes. With the help of my supervisor (Olivier Chaze) we made a blog post[1] on how this system works and we would really like some comments on that. We hope that the community might find this approach interesting, and if so, I would really like to work on integrating this system in OpenStack.Best regards,Anastasios Andronidis[1] http://coarasa.dyndns.org/?p=162