[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-dev] [Trove] Implementing unit-tests and int-tests for heat based instance

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 14 10:02:03 UTC 2014

Goodday, Shalini Khandelwal.

You brought really good topic. I'd like to make few things clear:
1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1267945 there is already registred
bug, even before your BP.
2. I see problem in proposed test coverage, since BP is telling us, that
the main idea is to improve test coverage (int and units).
3. Patch for trove should be dependent on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/63636/ and
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/63102/ because this patches are changing
codebase (relared to heat).

Thanks for making Trove better.