[openstack-dev] [nova] api schema validation pattern changes

Ryan Petrello ryan.petrello at dreamhost.com
Mon Jan 13 14:40:32 UTC 2014

Jay, I’ll +1 to that.  As I’ve been tinkering with potential Pecan support for the Nova API, I’ve run into the same issue w/ the API composition being seriously complicated (to the point where I’ve realized Pecan isn’t the hard part, it’s the bunch of cruft you need to tie in Pecan/Routes/Falcon/<fill in WSGI framework here>).

---
Ryan Petrello
Senior Developer, DreamHost
ryan.petrello at dreamhost.com