[openstack-dev] [gantt[ Patches to sync gantt up to the current nova tree

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:46:30 UTC 2014

I think we should still review the patches in case of any merging issues
with Gantt code. If the volume of reviews is high, then we have to increase
the number of reviewers.

I was part of the discussions for an external scheduler, I will dedicate
some time for +1...

Afaik, the current weekly meeting for Gantt is during sched subteam
meeting, correct ?