[openstack-dev] [gantt[ Patches to sync gantt up to the current nova tree

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Mon Jan 13 01:02:15 UTC 2014

Jay-

Those patches are not a problem.  Once they are approved and pushed into the nova tree I will backport them over to gantt.  To re-iterate, the idea is to keep the current development going in nova and only when the gantt tree is functional and provides the same functionality as the scheduler inside the nova will we consider moving all development to gantt.

--
Don Dugger