[openstack-dev] [gantt[ Patches to sync gantt up to the current nova tree

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Sun Jan 12 22:30:15 UTC 2014

So I have 25 patches that I need to push to backport changes that have been made to the nova tree that apply to the gantt tree.  The problem is how do we want to approve these patches?  Given that they have already been reviewed and approved in the nova tree do we have to go through the overhead of doing new reviews in the gantt tree and, if not, how do we bypass that mechanism?

--
Don Dugger
Ph: 303/443-3786