[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Deployment Management section - Wireframes

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 18:02:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the wireframes and the walkthrough. Very useful. I've a few
comments.

- I'd like to echo the comments from the recording about "Role" I think
the term probably isn't specific enough but I don't have a great
suggestion. However, this is probably suited better to the other thread.

- We will have a number of long processes, for example, when a deploy or
re-size is happening. How do we keep the user informed of the progress
and errors? I don't see anything in the wireframes, but maybe there is a
Horizon standard approach I'm less familiar with. For example, I have 50
compute nodes, then I add 10 but I want to know how many are ready etc.

- If I remove some instances, do I as the administrator need to care
which are removed? Do we need to choose or be informed at the end?