[openstack-dev] [oslo.config] Centralized config management

Jeremy Hanmer jeremy at dreamhost.com
Thu Jan 9 18:47:14 UTC 2014

+1 to Jay.  Existing tools are both better suited to the job and work
quite well in their current state.  To address Nachi's first example,
there's nothing preventing a Nova node in Chef from reading Neutron's
configuration (either by using a (partial) search or storing the
necessary information in the environment rather than in roles).  I
assume Puppet offers the same.  Please don't re-invent this hugely
complicated wheel.