[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Installing from packages in tripleo-image-elements

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Wed Jan 8 21:17:59 UTC 2014

We're in agreement. What little entry there might be in a system of such
a small size would be entirely manageable by a single administrator...

I care about that deployment, deeply, as that is how things like OpenStack
take root in IT departments.. with somebody playing around. However, what
I care more about is that when that deployment goes from POC to reality,
it can scale up to tens of admins and thousands of machines. If it cannot,
if the user finds themselves doing things manually and handling problems
by poking packages out to small classes of machines, then we have failed
and OpenStack will be very costly for any org to scale out.

Excerpts from Fox, Kevin M's message of 2014-01-08 09:22:15 -0800: