[openstack-dev] olso.config error on running Devstack

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Jan 8 17:16:42 UTC 2014

On 01/08/2014 12:06 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
<snip>
> Yeah, that's what made me start thinking oslo.sphinx should be called
> something else.
>
> Sean, how strongly do you feel about not installing oslo.sphinx in
> devstack? I see your point, I'm just looking for alternatives to the
> hassle of renaming oslo.sphinx.

Doing the git thing is definitely not the right thing. But I guess I got
lost somewhere along the way about what the actual problem is. Can
someone write that up concisely? With all the things that have been
tried/failed, why certain things fail, etc.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
Samsung Research America