[openstack-dev] Cinder unit test failing

iKhan ik.ibadkhan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:19:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to run cinder unit tests via run_tests.sh since my tox has some
issues. Following is  the error I am getting while running run_tests.sh

error in setup command: Error parsing /RMCUT/cinder/havana/setup.cfg:
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Running ` python setup.py testr --testr-args='--subunit --concurrency 1  '`

error in setup command: Error parsing /RMCUT/cinder/havana/setup.cfg:
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Can anyone help me out?

Ibad Khan
9686594607