[openstack-dev] [Neutron][qa]API testing update

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 00:36:00 UTC 2014

Hi Miguel,

As I am using neutron API tempest tests, I notice that in the create_port
tests, the port context is set partially - i.e. only network Id is
available.
ML2 drivers expect more in formation in the port context in order to test
the API on the back-ends.

I noticed such an enhancement is not listed in the etherpad.
This is really not a new test, but, enhancement of the test coverage to
allow third party ML2 drivers to perform end-to-end API testing.

If you like, I will be happy to update the ehterpad to include this
information.

regards..
-Sukhdev