[openstack-dev] [heat] Sofware Config progress

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Jan 7 19:40:50 UTC 2014

I'd say it isn't so much cloud-init that you need, but "some kind
of bootstrapper". The point of hot-software-config is to help with
in-instance orchestration. That's not going to happen without some way
to push the desired configuration into the instance.

Excerpts from Susaant Kondapaneni's message of 2014-01-07 11:16:16 -0800: